The RELAY Working Papers are midterm deliverables of the RELAY Jean Monnet Project. They bring together the input provided from experts and stakeholders who participate in the six thematic RELAY workshops that revolve around the six political headlines of the European Commission:
- A European Green Deal
- An Economy that Works for People
- A Europe fit for the digital age
- Promoting our European way of life
- A stronger Europe in the world
- A new push for European democracy
The working papers will form the basis of a policy brief with recommendations for the European Commission that will be published at the end of the project. They are open for comments, allowing the discussion to continue beyond the day of the workshop. Comments and opinions from all types of stakeholders are encouraged!
Please send your input to the corresponding authors indicated at the beginning of the working paper. The feedback received will be logged and used to enrich and the recommendations in the policy brief.
Working papers currently welcoming comments:
- Working paper 1: The European Green Deal and its implications for animals and nature
- Working paper 2: An Economy that Works for the People
More working papers will be added to the list as soon as they are produced following the thematic workshop to which they correspond. If you are interested in attending the thematic workshops, please check the RELAY upcoming events webpage