5th CLEER Summer School on the Law of EU External Relations
CLEER and the T.M.C. Asser Instituut present their 5th intensive one-week summer school in EU External Relations Law, hosted by UM in the European capital of Brussels, from 24 to 28 June 2019.
- The programme will comprise interactive lectures delivered by renowned academic experts, workshops led by experienced practitioners and excursions to the EU institutions, enabling participants to glean first-hand experience of how theory is transformed into practice.
- Extensive knowledge of the core actors and instruments forming the foundations of the EU’s external action.
- Deep understanding of legal and policy issues in key fields including the Trade, Development, Environment, CFSP/CSDP and AFSJ.
- Stimulating debate on current EU external policy challenges such as Brexit and EU external relations, fundamental issues such as EU competences, mixed agreements and legal review.
- First-hand experience of life at the heart of the EU, along with fantastic networking opportunities and visits to the EU institutions and Brussels law firm.
- Language: all lectures will be held in English.
Click here for more information on the Summer School and the application process.